GO FIGURE Answers Garden Questions.
How Much Mulch,
Stone and Soil
Do I Need? For:
- Mulching garden beds
- Building a rock wall
- Filling a raised bed with soil
- Spreading sand on an aerated lawn
- Make a walkway with flagstone
- Loose gravel or sand to fill an area
What's My Tree Worth?
- What's the dollar value?
- Is it an asset or a liability?
- What benefits is it providing?
How Much Time and Money Do I Spend On My Yard?
- On the lawn?
- In the ground-cover/bush/tree areas?
- On annual flowers and vegetables?
- Tending to your perennials?
Use GO FIGURE for your garden calculations.
GrowVeg.com is an online Garden Planner which helps you grow fruit and vegetables to the best of their ability.
Use this interactive vegetable Garden Planner to:
- Draw out your traditional or square foot garden plan with easy drag-and-drop tools.
- Automatically allocate the required space for each vegetable.
- Calculate how many plants will fit into the area.
- Enter your zip code and this tools will adjust the recommended sowing and planting times for every plant.
- Organize which crops will follow on from others using the succession planting feature and see how your garden will look each month of the year.
- Receive (optional) email reminders about what to sow and when to harvest.
- Easily practice good crop management and use the color-coded system to rotate your crops each year.
- Simplify next year's planning and start with a copy your previous garden layout without the vegetables.
- Share (brag about!) your garden on Facebook and Twitter.
Use GrowVeg.com for your edible garden plans.
Use the fool-proof Pre-Planned Garden Kits
or design your own gardens.
Want to grow vegetables but not sure where to start? We offer unique garden plans, complete with planting instructions and printable maps that you can take right to the garden. Choose from these complete kits:
- Abundant Asparagus
- All American
- Bountiful Blueberry
- Cook's Choice
- Cucumber Farm
- Fun for Kids
- High Yield
- Kitchen Herb
- Peppers Sweet & Hot
- Plant It and Forget It
- Potato Bed
- Royal Raspberry
- Salad Bar
- Salsa & Tomato Sauce
- Super Sweet Strawberries
- Totally Tomatoes
Prefer to create your own design? Choose from more than 50 crops to plan beds or rows up to 25 feet long. Create a layout you like then save, print or share it.
Use these complete garden kits or design your own.